In a time where more than 75% of Australians are disinterested and disengaged in the workplace, leaders are burning out under the stress, retaining good people is becoming harder and harder, the on-going challenges of dealing with workplace conflicts and low productivity makes it feel like it’s all about to fall apart.
- How can a business change and grow in a way that excites all stakeholders and allows them to initiate profound change?
- What does it take for employees to feel engaged in their job?
- Why do you keep getting the results that no-one wants?
- Are you facing challenges and need to deal with them in a positive way, inspiring its leaders, engaging staff and increase productivity?
- Where in the business or organisation is there opportunity for new ideas and innovation?
Is it time to inspire new possibilities, envision the emerging future, and initiate profound change?
With the emerging consciousness of the 21st century, the old models of business are no longer relevant. Our working life is no longer just about earning money and surviving; it is about living our purpose and feeling that our life has meaning. In order for people to start embracing their own personal calling in life, the way we look at and do business needs to change. By introducing a new approach where each person can listen to their individual calling and the calling of the organisation, the business becomes a more vibrant community. The workplace becomes more productive and more innovative. People are more passionate about their work. Here ideas grow and flow. When these are allowed to develop, the business grows and profits.
In the 21st century, if we want to survive in business, we have to have a 21st century business that takes into account the needs of all. We have to address the needs of employees, the consumers, the global community and the environment. It is a lot to consider, how do we do it?
Cultivate leadership that is attuned, aware and right for the times
But what does it take to build this team and create this atmosphere of motivation and purpose in the work place?
It is about connecting deeper within ourselves and understanding our own personal purpose.
It is about engaging our own gifts and talents and extending them with exciting challenges.
It is about feeling a part of a community and being valued for what you have to offer.
It is about connecting our own personal values with the values of the company, and the company living up to those values.
It is about being a part of something bigger than yourself and feeling that you are making a difference in the world.
Operate in a different way and achieve results like never before.
To start achieving different results, we need to start looking at things in a new way. I mean really looking at things. Taking time to observe what is going on, listening to what people have to say and walking in their shoes. When we put aside our own ideas and judgments, it is amazing what we learn.
From the place of observing we can start to understand what has brought us to this place. How have we got here? What is working and what isn’t. Taking this all in allows us to see with fresh eyes.
Reflecting on what we have learned and letting go of all preconceived judgements then allows the collective wisdom to come forth. Time in quiet reflection, meditation and journey is when we can sense our true calling and new ideas emerge from the future. What is it that wants to be born through me and us as a collective?
Now we have new vision, we’ve spent time with those stakeholders involved and understand where they are at. The new vision that has come forth is one that is calling you. It has disrupted your being and comfort and you know that it has to come into life. It is not just a nice idea to write up, it has a life of its own and it is surging within you to come to life. This is the time to bring together the hands, the heart and the will.
Having a supportive team around you and creating a prototype of your ideas to experiment with, quickly, keeps the momentum going. You and your team get to work on creating it. This is a prototype, so failure is acceptable as it helps you to learn quickly and develop the idea into something greater and bigger.
Here profound change can take place and be embodied by all those involved.
As a result
- Leaders emerge who are open to listening to the needs of their “community,” sensing what is needed and embodying the true essence of the purpose of their organisation
- All stakeholders involved feel that they have been heard, which ensures that the future incorporates the needs of all and creates a sustainable, purposeful direction
- Building the capacity of the individuals and the community. Allowing each one to shine in their own personal direction within the community of the workplace. Engagement of the employees increases, in a safe environment to explore their purpose and passion and as they create and be involved in new projects.
- The business/organisation cultivates a new culture of connection, communication, and of inspiration and innovation. This leads to greater productivity and profit.
Fine tune leadership craft and achieve unprecedented results When the leaders of an organisation are centred and connected with their own sense of purpose and direction they naturally attract and build a workplace environment where their employees love to work. They feel motivated and inspired to be a part of the team and are working as one towards a purpose. Business models evolve into being heart and soul focused. Inspiration comes and profound change can take place. Success in business comes when you have a successful team of inspired and motivated people around you.
When a business connects in with a deeper soul purpose, it awakens to a new world: a world in which their business is embraced, not just as a business, but as a major influence on the world. It creates a legacy.
Are you ready to accept the challenge and create a legacy you can be proud of?
Contact Andrea now and start on your journey to actulise your organisation’s highest future potential.