Andrea Putting is an authentic leader who offers perceptive and insightful strategies that challenge the status quo, igniting innovation and excellence in business.
After selling her Naturopathic business, Andrea ventured into the business world, only to find that this world needing healing too. In the business world, we find a great divide between head, heart and spirit, which leaves everyone feeling disconnected from their authentic self. The business suffers and is unable to reach its highest future potential.
Combining together her natural Business aptitude, Naturopathic knowledge and experience as a Pastor, Andrea has developed the Wholistic Prescription for achieving the Highest Future Possibilities in Business and Organisations.
When a business connects in with a deeper soul purpose, it awakens to a new world: a world in which their business is embraced, not just as a business, but as a major influence on the world. It creates a legacy.
Andrea’s talks and workshops will serve the mind, inspire the soul and touch the heart, inspiring your people to connect with the emerging greatness within.
Andrea is an inspirational speaker, coached by by Sam Cawthorn, and a member of Toastmasters. Voted the “Outstanding Toastmaster of the Year 2016 – Lilydale Toastmasters Club.
She can provide you with an educational or inspirational talk, specifically designed for your group or corporate event.
Beyond the Why – Igniting the passion that inspires unstoppable action.
To the world, Andrea Putting appears to be super organised with a great ability to achieve; yet, she is the self-proclaimed world’s greatest procrastinator. Yep, that’s right. If there is a way not to do something or take a short cut she’ll take it. Never being short of ideas, she has become aware that it takes something really special to really jolt her into action. Connecting in with a greater sense of purpose and passion has led her to look at business and life with new perspectives.
Businesses aren’t reaching their highest potential. People are living in a slumber of indifference. The world is groaning for something greater to come forth. It is time for a wakeup call. How do we speak to that greater need we have to live our purpose and make a difference? How do we tap into that sleeping giant of inspiration waiting to move us into the emerging future of greatness?
Awakening the Soul of Business – Reigniting the passionate call of business that creates movement and legacy.
Everyone wants feel that their life matters. If they can’t find deep purpose in their work, they are not challenged or motivated. The question is then posed how do we ensure that every employee finds purpose in the workplace?
When a person is out of balance with their head, heart and spirit, cracks begin to appear. The same is with organisations and business. Andrea explores the business world with a naturopathic approach where connecting head, heart and spirit is essential to create a happy and successful life and business.
In this talk, Andrea peels back the layers to reignite that sense of calling, not just in you, but also your team, so that together you can connect with the deeper calling of the business, leading it into greatness.
Contact Andrea to attend one of her workshops which will “Awaken the Soul of Your Business”.
“Awaken the Soul of Business ”
Awakening the soul is business is a process of discovery in getting to the core of challenges that confront businesses and organisations, enabling connection with the highest future possibility that is wanting to emerge, bringing forth profound change and innovation.
This program is suitable for
- Revisioning the organisation – what is its purpose, values and vision for the future, developing a sense of purpose amongst employees
- Restructuring – what is the most productive and profitable structure for the organisation that lives up to its values
- Creating new workplace culture
- Innovation – developing new ideas and inspirations that can move the organisation ahead. (Ideal for a group of intrapreneurs)
- Social mission – creating new ways to engage in the community and the environment
- Tackling tough issues where there may be multiple stakeholders
- Breaking down old cycles and initiating profound change
- Developing leadership that is attuned, aware and right for the times
Articles in Print
“I think what you are doing is fantastic and I really valued spending time with you this morning. You came across really well on air.” – Bruce Argyle
- Stuck in a Holding Pattern – Living Now, November 2014
- I’ve Done All the Mum Things. Now What? – Australian Women Online, May 2014
- How to Charge What You’re Actually Worth – Women’s Agenda, April 2014
- Follow the Rainbow – Living Now, May 2014
- Healing Herbs – Living Now
- Colour Your Diet – Living Now
- Healing from the kitchen – New Idea December 1998